Following is a list of civil aviation legislation and air navigation regulations in force in the Cook Islands. It is essential that anyone engaged in air operations be acquainted with the relevant regulations. Refer to Ministry of Transport — Cook Islands for procurement details.
- Cook Islands Civil Aviation Act 2002;
- Air Services Act 1984
- Aviation Security Act 2008
- NZ Civil Aviation Act 1990
- The New Zealand Civil Aviation Rules and Amendments;
- Civil Aviation Advisory Circulars issued by the New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority.
Please note that the Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII) also provides links to legislation for Pacific Island states. The PacLII website notes that users of the site should be aware the PacLII databases may not be complete.